Here are several pictures taken at my baby shower held Saturday, January 26th, 2008!
Absolutely adorable, delicious cakes made by my dear friend Nicole Tyson!!!
Beautifully decorated table filled with yummy hors d'oeuvres and tasty punch!
My wonderful hostesses:(Back Row) Emily Muckleroy, Rachel Fisher, Sarah Moore, Sonya Loudenberg, Whitney Williams, and Holly Putnam; (Front Row) Melissa Spivey, me, and Jennifer Jones; (not pictured, Nicole Tyson)
My bestest friend of all, Jennifer Jones!
A reunion photo with my Supper Club ladies!(Holly Putnam, Jennifer Jones, Mollie Jones, me, Ana Dowling, and Erin Benton)
Having some fun with many of my friends who attended!(Holly Putnam, Bethany Jones, Emily Muckleroy, Jennifer Jones, Shawn Dosku, Rachel Fisher, Stephanie Stovall, me, Whitney Williams, Cassie Cox, Courtney Davis, Jen Fisher, Starla Reese, Melissa Spivey, Anique Morley,
and Sarah Moore)
Pregnant belly picture of all the girls in our Sunday School class who are pregnant pictured in order from closest to furthest to giving birth!(Me, Melissa Spivey, Shawn Dosku, Courtney Davis,
and Bethany Jones)
(Not pictured but has recently announced is pregnant:
Kayce Bardin and Starla Reese)
The blessing of gifts given by family and friends!
Ian's going-home outfit given by his Grammie!
Taking a moment to read a thoughtful card.
Cute little train outfit given by Ian's Aunt Alannaand Cousin Rachel!
I can't wait for Ian to be able to wear this adorable Allie G's train outfit given by Sarah Moore and get his picture made!
These scripture cards were read to me as a blessing and reminder of where I can find strength when strength is needed. Such an incredible blessing to have my dearest friends and sweet family read these over me. I will put them in a place where they can be referenced often.
After the scripture cards were read, my friends and family prayed over me. What an incredible and powerful gift!
2 comments:
I'm so sorry I missed your shower. It looks like it was such a joyous, loving day. I hope you're doing well and prepared for your new bundle of joy, Ian!!!
Sam
Cara,
Congratulations! I am excited for you! Our second daugher is due any day now too!
Megan
Post a Comment