Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy 9th Anniversary!!!



Nine years ago today I married the love of my life!!! Or as Beau has been saying all day, we've been married 3,285 Days!!! WOW!!! Happy Anniversary, Sweeheart!!!! My love for you grows deeper and deeper each day!!!!!!

Anique and Brooks took care of our sweet Ian while we went on a date to our favorite restaurant, Texas de Brazil!!! Beau and I spent some time reflecting back through the years and marveled at how our lives have changed since Day #1. The biggest change of all occurred one year ago today! We found out we were pregnant on our 8th anniversary!!! What a difference a year makes . . . or nine, for that matter!!!!

I love my husband, and I look forward to spending many more years by his side!!!!

~ Cara

2 comments:

Chris and Alanna said...

Well, don't you two look pretty all dressed up!! Happy Anniversary!!! We love y'all and baby Ian!!!

sluggocsr said...

Happy Anniversary, Cara & Beau!!!! You both look so nice and very happy. Has it really been 9 years? How time flies. Congratulations.

All the best,
Samantha