This past Sunday, Beau and I had the opportunity at our church to dedicate our precious Ian to our Lord and Savior. We, as Ian's parents, made a commitment with God first to each other, to love and honor one another, and then to Ian, to raise him in a way that is honoring and pleasing to our Father so that Ian will grow up knowing the truths of God's Word and His saving grace.
"...from childhood you have known the holy scriptures which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus." ~ II Timothy 3:15
Baby dedications are so special!!! They remind us of what really matters...and how blessed we truly are!!! I have never had a doubt that you and Beau would be great parents!!! Ian is blessed!!!
1 comment:
Baby dedications are so special!!! They remind us of what really matters...and how blessed we truly are!!! I have never had a doubt that you and Beau would be great parents!!! Ian is blessed!!!
Post a Comment