August was an incredibly busy month for me workwise. This was the busiest by far I've been since returning back to work after Ian was born. I am glad to be caught up and still sane!!! There's certainly advantages and disadvantages to working so much. The good thing . . . money, money, money!!!! The bad thing . . . less quality time with my family, less time for laundry, house cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking, less time for friends, and unfortunately, less time for blogging.
My husband has been my hero this month!!! He has no idea how much I appreciate his incredible patience, his selflessness and willingness to serve me when I need him the most, and his unique ability to understand the stresses I face. His love for me was certainly evident this past month.
I have so much to blog about!!! So get ready for some updates!!!
It's good to be back!!!!
~ Cara
No comments:
Post a Comment