Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mosquitos, Fingerknives & Picture Day, Oh, My!!!

So Ian is having pictures made Saturday. Last Wednesday he was attacked by a rogue mosquito that bit him five times on his sweet little face. And unfortunately, Ian takes after his mommy when it comes to mosquito bites. The bites became big red welts that have just now managed to clear up. Since then, it has been my mission to keep his face mosquito-bite-free for picture day! And amazingly, I've been successful so far!

However . . .

Here we are two days away from picture day. And lo and behold, this morning one of Ian's sharp little knives attached to his tiny little finger (a.k.a. fingerknives) got ahold of his precious little mosquito-bite-free face!!!!! UGHHHHH!!!!

~ Cara


2 comments:

The White Family said...

Don't worry, I am sure Dana will be able to do fix the photos so that you don't notice his booboos.
I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Jessica

SpiveyTales said...

Oh man...they always manage to do that!! :) His eyes look beautiful...