Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Vehicle We Swore We'd Never Buy. . .

. . . A Minivan!


Did we really just buy a MINIVAN?!?!? Yep, we did!
It's time to come to grips with a few things. We are in our 30s, have two kids, two dogs, and too much stuff to haul around. And owning up to the fact that the minivan just might be the BEST THING EVER INVENTED feels so good!!!!


We are the PROUD owners of a 2008 Honda Odyssey!!!

* * * * *

And now for your viewing pleasure, the minivan anthem.
(click on link below.)

Toyota Sienna - Swagger Wagon

6 comments:

Chris and Alanna said...

It is official you are no longer COOL!!! Did this last trip to Snyder put you over the edge?

I know you are going to enjoy all the extra room! Does it have a DVD player for Ian? Very pretty. You are going to love it!

SpiveyTales said...

Yea! Congrats! Loved the video too... I have another song for ya!

Cara said...

Alanna,

I've come to terms with not being cool! The greatness that is my minivan far outweighs losing my cool factor!!! Besides, I don't think I was ever that cool to begin with!

It does not have a DVD player, but maybe for Christmas we might have one installed. We'll just have to wait and see what Santa brings!

Long story but the Camry had to go. I know. We would have much rather gotten rid of the ugly Impala, but the Camry was about to cost us some major money. And it just made more sense to upgrade.

And Mel, I need to hear this song you have for me! The Swagger Wagon made me feel like I was cool again...(well, not really "again" but you know what I mean)! So the more songs the better! :)

Linda said...

Nice van and love the color!!! Ian will be like Luke we have millions of room. Ha!Ha!

Courtney said...

I just laughed a ton! Cute video! Glad you guys found a perfect fit for you. Sounds like we are all in denial b/c I still say that I'll never own a mini van. But yet we haven't decided if we want a 3rd kid yet?! I guess I'll have to own up to it one day!

Brent and Rachel Fisher said...

I like it!