This morning our little family, looking all cute and spiffy, made our way to the neat little town of Waxahachie for a photo session with Dana Perkins of Tin Star Photography. Ian was, shall I say, less than cooperative. But...much to our surprise, Dana was able to capture some sweet moments amidst the chaos. Thank you, Dana, for being so patient and always wonderful to work with!
And I would also like to thank the complete stranger who, from across the street 75 feet away, hopped up and down, wildly waving her arms in the air and making noises, which quickly caught Ian's attention and produced some wonderful smiles! We are forever grateful for your random act of kindness! There's some good folks in Waxahachie, people!
Here is a preview of our session with Dana.
http://tinstarphoto.com/blog
And I would also like to thank the complete stranger who, from across the street 75 feet away, hopped up and down, wildly waving her arms in the air and making noises, which quickly caught Ian's attention and produced some wonderful smiles! We are forever grateful for your random act of kindness! There's some good folks in Waxahachie, people!
Here is a preview of our session with Dana.
http://tinstarphoto.com/blog
2 comments:
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!! Such a stunning little family!!!
Cara I loved the pictures!! The boys did so good!! I am so happy Ian cooperated for at least a few, so you could get some of the pictures you wanted! Sweet pictures of a sweet family!
Post a Comment