I came across a quote today. The author of this quote so perfectly stated my thoughts concerning the daily living in our home at this precious stage of the life of my family!!!
"A Perfectly Kept House Is A Sign Of Life Misspent."
"A Perfectly Kept House Is A Sign Of Life Misspent."



My home is not perfectly kept. I've decided I'm okay with that. I've got more important things to focus on at this stage of my life . . . and they're little and cute and funny!!!! They need my attention more than my house needs it.

7 comments:
Your house looks a lot like mine does!! Glad to see I am not the only one. I have decided housekeeping is a waste of time because the kids can mess it up faster than I can clean it.
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I look around at times and think "how in the world can 2 little creatures make this much mess?!?!" I agree with you, there are more important things in life!
Thank you for this post! This is a reality that every mother of children goes through! Mine looks just like that right now! I think we start thinking it needs to look like a magazine - perfectly clean and organized at all times, but that just leads to frustration because it's impossible! This is life with kids and it's precious!!
I know my house looks like that everyday but I'm not brave enough to post pictures! Thanks for the encouragement that it's "okay" to have a mess :)
I'm with you Rachel....I would be totally embarrassed to post pics of my house right now! Cara, I love that you did that!!!!!
What?????? Is that what's behind those closed doors when I come over? I never knew!!!!! Hehehe Seriously, I know you work hard at all you do, and you do a great job. See what an inspiration you are to all these other mothers!
That's easy, there are more important things in life than keeping the house spotless. I'll write more if this goes thru!
Johnny
Post a Comment