Thursday, April 26, 2012

Easter in Fluvanna. . .

I am blessed to have a wonderfully BIG extended family on my dad's side!  We get together every year at Easter at the Fluvanna Community Center for some great fellowship, delicious food, and, of course, a fun Easter egg hunt!  There were over 100 of us there this year!!!  I love my family and cherish the time spent with them at Easter!
 
~ Ian ~

~ Mac ~

~ Mac, 2, probably weighs almost as much as his cousin Kate, 4 1/2! ~

~ Rachel, designated pusher of smaller cousins on the swing, with Sydney. ~

~ I love this pic!  Lukie and Aunt Alanna made Mackers' day, and you can see why! ~

~ Grandnanna pushing Wade on the swing. ~

~ Who doesn't like to spin on the swings?!? ~

~ Mac loved spinning!! ~

~ Me and my baby! His onesie says "Just Hatched!" ~

~ My red-headed cousin Lindsey with her momma and sweet baby girl Audrey. ~

~ I have a SUPER TALENTED cousin who is A-MAZING when it comes to creating things...anything...with balloons!!!  I wish I would have gotten a picture of Tricia with her beautiful creations!  She created this lovely bride and handsome groom along with flower topiaries that decorated the Fluvanna Community Center for a family wedding shower held for my cousin Jordan and her soon-to-be husband Grant.  You are just crazy good, Tricia!!!!



~ Mac loves balloons!!!  He had a hard time keeping his hands off of them! ~

~ Hello there, sweet Baby Tye! ~

~ Katy-Bug checking on her baby cousin! ~


~ Easter egg hunters lined up and ready to go! ~

~ You see this egg?  It's mine! ~

~ Mac literally hunted eggs for about 20 seconds.  Two eggs and he was done! ~


~ Ian did GREAT hunting eggs!!! ~





~ Proud of his Easter egg hunting loot! ~

~ Tye was quite the Fussy Gus not being in his element.  But have no fear, his Aunt Johnnie was near!  I called her the Baby Whisperer!  That is until I wanted a picture!  We're pretending for the picture that he's not screaming mad! :) ~

~ I walked by and found Ian with his Uncle Aaron showing him his candy!  Loved this sweet moment of my little boy with my baby brother! ~

A fun time was had by all at the Fluvanna Easter gathering this year!!!

1 comment:

Chris and Alanna said...

Rachel sure did not look too thrilled about her job as pusher. Ha!! When Kate saw the picture of Mac and Luke on the swing she said,"Awe what a good picture of Mackers. He has a big smile on his face." It was a fun weekend!