Thursday, August 2, 2012

AVOCAD...NO!!!


Tye had his first official taste of solid food today!  Advocado was on the menu!
 And here's how he liked it!

~ Ready to chow down ~

~ Maybe I'll just eat my bib! ~

~ Waiting...cute and patiently! ~

~ First bite! ~

~ Yuuuccckkk!!! ~

~ I just knew I was missing out!  Wrong! ~

~ Gross!! ~

~ No more, please!! ~

~ Here's hoping for something better tomorrow! ~

~ I can't get that taste out of my mouth!!! ~

So Tye didn't love his first official taste of food, but he "ate" it very well with no tongue thrusting!  
Unofficially, his Grammy gave him a squashed bean to eat and Beau gave him some shredded cheese to try.  

Welcome to a whole new world, baby boy!!!

4 comments:

JOHNNIE said...

Poor boy! At least he tried it!! It's so funny that you started with Avocado...I just bought one so I could see if Madi will eat them. I read they are really good for babies. I'll let you know how it goes :-)

Chris and Alanna said...

I am with Tye...avacados are gross!! Such cute pictures. He looks so big and his hair is growing in!! I hope he likes his dinner better today!!

SpiveyTales said...

Yea for food! ;)
Lots more to try little man!

Deb said...

How about a bean burrito from Taco Villa? : )