I'm a do-it-yourselfer!!
You know...you see something in blogland or on Pinterest and you think...I can make that! I've already shown you my first project, the oversized growth chart I made for the boys' room.
My next project was born out of my very own head and is still in progress. I'm excited about how it's looking!
And here is my latest project. I saw this on Pinterest and instantly loved it and knew I could make it!
Here's my version! It took me about an hour to make and cost me less than $5!
I love how it turned out!
I found a fun piece on craig's list, this hutch, and used my birthday money to purchase it. I have a project in mind for the hutch someday, but it's going to be a big project that I'm not quite ready to tackle! Decorating the hutch is a work-in-progress. I think my "M" is perfect here!
I am enjoying my new hobby!
On to the next project...




2 comments:
Very CUTE!!! I love your new hutch!!
cute Cara, I didn't even notice it today. You should have pointed it out to me. I love stuff like this too as you well know.
Post a Comment