My big boy loves, and I mean loves, Luigi! So I thought he'd make the perfect Luigi for Halloween! And you can't have a Luigi without a Mario, right?! In comes Mackers...the perfect Mario! I would have loved for Tye to have complimented our Mario and Luigi by being maybe Toad or even Yoshi, but this momma has been way too busy to figure out and make a costume for our littlest guy. So...he made the cutest little puppy!
Since mustaches were not a popular idea with our boys, we decided they would be Kid Mario and Kid Luigi like on the game MarioKart! No mustaches required! :)
The boys had a great time with their costumes! They got to wear them to church the Sunday before and then, of course, again on Halloween!
I must say we had the cutest Luigi, Mario, and little puppy around!
~ It's not easy getting a group shot of any kind of our boys...until you introduce a sucker to Mac! ;) ~
Since mustaches were not a popular idea with our boys, we decided they would be Kid Mario and Kid Luigi like on the game MarioKart! No mustaches required! :)
The boys had a great time with their costumes! They got to wear them to church the Sunday before and then, of course, again on Halloween!
I must say we had the cutest Luigi, Mario, and little puppy around!
~ It's not easy getting a group shot of any kind of our boys...until you introduce a sucker to Mac! ;) ~
~ Ian loves his baby brother! And I love watching how sweet he is to his Baby Tye-Guy! ~
~ Best one I could get of Mario and Luigi. ~
~ We had some silly moments! ~
~ Luigi, the photo bomber! ~
~ Our little puppy went on the prowl! This is his mean puppy face! ~
~ And then he discovered his cute puppy head! ~





















1 comment:
Oh my goodness how cute! They were all precious. That little puppy dog was sure cute, love his mean puppy face! Hope he is feeling better and I love seeing him and Ian together too. Ian sure thinks he is great! I wanted to see the one of Mackers falling asleep with his hotdog in his hands. That has to be hilarious!
Post a Comment