Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Time With Mac. . .

 Mac has had a rough past few days.  First he was hit with the stomach bug our family passed around, and then came high fevers and just plain feeling crummy.  Today his fever finally broke, and we have our Mackers back!!

I got to have some special one-on-one time with him this morning while Ian was at school and Tye took a nap.  We set up his little wooden train set the boys got for their birthday from their Aunt Alanna, Uncle Chrissy, Rachel, Luke, Kate and Wade.  We had so much fun!



So glad my little guy is feeling better!!

2 comments:

Chris and Alanna said...

Yay!! So glad Mackers is feeling better and he likes his train!! I love his new haircut too!!

Deb said...

So scary when they run that high fever! Looks like he is feeling lots better. He was enjoying his mommy time I'll bet.