It's A Wonderful McLeod Life!
Boy, time flys! Ian is a cutie, especially loved the 2013 Halloween pics of the boys but I think Ian could have won the cover of a magazine with his grin, sweet freckled face and plaid shirt! (just remembering). Love you guys, Aunt,gwenie
Ian, I am so proud of you for your 100 days of school! I am so happy you are learning so much. Love you sweet boy! Grammy
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Boy, time flys! Ian is a cutie, especially loved the 2013 Halloween pics of the boys but I think Ian could have won the cover of a magazine with his grin, sweet freckled face and plaid shirt! (just remembering). Love you guys,
Aunt,gwenie
Ian, I am so proud of you for your 100 days of school! I am so happy you are learning so much. Love you sweet boy! Grammy
Post a Comment