Thursday, October 6, 2016

Random Thursday Ramblings...

I got to have a lunch date today with my Mackers!  I told him to smile, and this is what I got!  School pictures were just taken.  Wonder if this smile is what I'm going to see when they come in! :)



I am usually early at our meet-up spot waiting for Ian after school, but today I ran right on time. As I was driving, the rain started coming down pretty good.  Found my wet boy waiting inside the school!  He said he wished I would have told him it was going to rain! :)


Tye has been asking for several weeks if it's "pumpkin time" yet.  Beau and I got a couple big pumpkins last weekend, and he noticed them right away!  Today he came home to a few more added to our front porch.  Once again, he noticed!  He liked the one he is holding because it looked like a "mystery pumpkin" because the stem is sort of shaped like a question mark...like on "Mario Cat World" with the "mystery boxes"!!  :)
 



1 comment:

gwen said...

I want school pictures!! Your going to have to check the 7-day weather forecast from now on to keep these boys informed! I love your front porch pumpkin decoration, fall colors are so beautiful, i love you, aunt gwenie