Thursday, December 27, 2007

First Glimpse of Ian

Make a PhotoShow Full Size

Today we got our first glimpse of our precious little boy, Ian!!! For Christmas, Beau and I gave each other the gift of a 4D ultrasound. Ian was very active! We think he looks a lot like his daddy!!!! This was such a sweet experience for the both of us, and the word "priceless" doesn't begin to describe the treasure these pictures will be for years to come!!!

~ Cara

2 comments:

The White Family said...

I agree, he does look like Beau. I can't wait to meet him in person!!

Jessica

Deb said...

What a blessing it is to have a son and daughter in law that love the Lord and truly understand what God and Jesus have done for us. I can never express what a blessing that is to me. Ian is so precious, thank you for allowing me to share in the blessing of seeing him for the first time. I love you all so much! Grammy