

My how time has gone by and our pregnant bellies have grown!!!! Jessica (Perkins) White and Julie (Doolittle) Monzingo are two of my best friends from high school. Jessica called me a few weeks or so before our 10-year class reunion this past summer to tell me she was pregnant!!! I was barely pregnant myself at the time but was not ready to tell anybody. It was time for our class reunion. The first thing Julie did when she saw me was ask me to look at something she had. It was a positive pregnancy test!!!! Before going to the reunion, Beau and I had decided we would keep our pregnancy a secret for a couple of more weeks until after our first doctor's appointment. Knowing Jessica was pregnant and now Julie, we couldn't stand it!!! I excitedly exclaimed, "I'm pregnant, too!!!" We all screamed like school girls and were just elated with the thought of being pregnant together!!!!! Jessica is due January 14th with a baby girl, Katherine (Kate) Grace White. I am due February 17th with a baby boy, Ian ??? McLeod. And Julie is due February 23rd with a baby girl, Elizabeth (Ellie) Ryan Monzingo. We took a picture of our barely pregnant belllies in July at our 10-year class reunion. That weekend was so much fun, spending it with my girls, each of us dreaming about what the future has in store for us and the joy of sharing it together!!!! I saw Jessica and Julie at Jessica's baby shower this past Saturday, December 1st, and we took an updated picture of our pregnant bellies! I am so thankful for the opportunity to share in this exciting time with Jessica and Julie! It has been such a joy to follow our first pregnancies together!!!
~ Cara
No comments:
Post a Comment