Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ian's Fun Play Mat

Mommy went shopping with some of the gift cards from the baby shower Easter weekend and brought home a new toy for Ian to play with, a play mat! He plays with it first thing every morning after he eats. Ian really likes the elephant rattle and the little monkey, and he enjoys listening to the music!

~ Cara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ian is absolutely so adorable and I love the way you do your blog and pictures - it is touching. I don't know how you do it all but keep up the good work. It's very obvious that you all are truly enjoying your sweet baby. That's the way it should be and I'm so happy for you that you can do that.
Hope to see al of you in a week or so. Love all 3 of you!!!!Martha