Monday, November 10, 2008

8 Things About Me

I've been tagged by my best friend, Mel!!! Watch out! You just might get tagged, too!

8 TV Shows I Love To Watch:

1. Project Runway
2. Biggest Loser
2. American Idol
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. City Confidential
5. American Justice
6. Cold Case Files
7. 48 Hours Mystery
8. CSI

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Texas de Brazil
2. Joe T. Garcia's
3. Pappasito's
4. Salt Grass
5. Riscky's BBQ
7. Rosa's
8. Napoli's

8 Things That Happened Today:

1. My wonderful husband surprised me this morning with donuts and OJ!
2. I stopped to admire my newly decorated wall and entryway my mom helped me with this weekend!
3. My baby boy took an extra long morning nap.
3. Ian's Grammy came over for a visit. (Discovered evidence Ian is working on sprouting his first tooth!)
4. I got a call from the office to take a pop-up depo but couldn't take it because my stinkin' machine was in Beau's car! Ugh!
6. I baked brownies with pecans! (Always reminds me of my daddy!)
7. Ian and I watched his favorite DVD God Made Animals by Baby Faith.
8. I talked to one of my best friends, Jennifer, while she drove home from work. Enjoyed our conversation!

8 Things I Look Forward To:

1. Visual evidence of a tooth in Ian's mouth!
2. The road trip to Midland, TX for Thanksgiving!
3. Buying Christmas presents for Ian!
4. Experiencing Ian's first Christmas together!
5. The next time Mom comes! There's a certain wall I'm thinking needs some help from my own personal decorator!
6. Talking to my sweet friend and new mommy Sarah and hearing all about her precious baby boy Connor!
7. A special date with my husband!
8. The minute Ian wakes up in the morning! I can't wait to walk into his room, see him smile back at me, reach for me, and then give him a big hug and kiss! What a great way to start the day!

8 Things On My Wishlist:

1. A mini vacation with my husband
2. No more debt
3. Clean closets
4. New living room furniture
5. To be a part of MOPS
6. Spiritual growth
7. A rejuvenated wardrobe
8. New shoes

8 People I Tag:

1. Alanna
2. Johnnie
3. Danica
4. Jessica
5. Julie
6. Melissa W.
7. Nicole
8. You

1 comment:

SpiveyTales said...

Yea!! You wanna go shoe shopping next week??? Maybe we could hit DSW!