And whenever Ian napped, Mommy and Granny got to play!!!! My mom happens to be my very own personal decorator!!! I felt very guilty making her "work" while she was here to see Ian, but boy am I glad she did!!! We hung some more things in Ian's room, decorated a hall wall, and added a special touch to our entryway. It looks so good!!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Granny Time!!!
Ian's Granny, my mom, came for a visit this past weekend! She had Ian all to herself to play with, love on, and enjoy!!! And she even got to have some extra special one-on-one time with him while Beau and I went to Sunday School to take care of our kids! Granny fed Ian his bottles, his breakfast, changed diapers, played peek-a-boo, and gave him lots and lots of kisses!!!



And whenever Ian napped, Mommy and Granny got to play!!!! My mom happens to be my very own personal decorator!!! I felt very guilty making her "work" while she was here to see Ian, but boy am I glad she did!!! We hung some more things in Ian's room, decorated a hall wall, and added a special touch to our entryway. It looks so good!!!




And whenever Ian napped, Mommy and Granny got to play!!!! My mom happens to be my very own personal decorator!!! I felt very guilty making her "work" while she was here to see Ian, but boy am I glad she did!!! We hung some more things in Ian's room, decorated a hall wall, and added a special touch to our entryway. It looks so good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment