Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Commentary by Cara + A Surprise

BIG LOOOOOOOOOOOONG SIGH!!!!!!! I am, at last, finally caught up with my work!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!! I didn't think it would ever happen, but the day has finally come!!! I am at Z-E-R-O pages!!!!! I can finally take daily baths, actually get ready for the day, pay attention to my poor child and my poor husband, care about the laundry and the entire house, for that matter, talk to my friends again, blog hop, and live stress-free!!!!!!!!!! For now, at least!!!!!! And I vow (as I always do) to never get that behind again!!!!! Granted, I have been exhausted -- and I mean exhausted -- since finding out I am pregnant. And it didn't help that I took more pages in the last month than I have in ages all the while either having company or going out of town for the past five weekends and counting. Of course, I am thankful for the pages. Thank you, Lord! But why did they all have to come at one time?!?! So the story goes!!!

But alas, as I type, I no longer feel the humongous burden that was unedited, unproofread pages, pages, pages, pages, pages, pages, pages that has loomed over my head for FOREVER!!!!!!!!! Yea for me!!!!

Okay. Now the real reason for this post!

So I popped on over to my good friend Jessica's blog to see about her newest update, and I realized I had not posted on my very own blog something I know you'll want to check out. So click here and see what I'm talking about!!!!! Surprise, surprise!!!

Cara is B-A-C-K!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tin Star Photography said...

Hang in there...I'm pooped out and neglected my kid/hub/house too - but now I'm all caught up too as of last night! Feels great dudn' it! Congrats!

Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you both! How far along??? Your pictures are awesome :)