It's A Wonderful McLeod Life!
I love the chair! Isn't it crazy when you start saying the same phrases your parents told you?
That is awesome!! I remember hearing those words when I was young as well.
Drew stands RIGHT in front of the TV and I think the same thing...YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN YOUR EYES! I've learned that he's not going to move, and Bryan had TERRIBLE eyes until he had lasik, so Drew may just be out of luck anyway.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the chair! Isn't it crazy when you start saying the same phrases your parents told you?
That is awesome!! I remember hearing those words when I was young as well.
Drew stands RIGHT in front of the TV and I think the same thing...YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN YOUR EYES! I've learned that he's not going to move, and Bryan had TERRIBLE eyes until he had lasik, so Drew may just be out of luck anyway.
Post a Comment