Mac turned two months old April 10th!!!
And it's officially been confirmed! We are growing a baby giant!!!

Here are his two-month stats!
Height: 25 3/4 inches (99%)
Weight: 15 lbs 10 1/4 oz (98%)
Head Circumference: 41 centimeters (73%)
Mac is the average size of a six-month-old!!!

He sure is a sweet baby giant! ;o)
5 comments:
BIG or small his is about as cute as it gets!! We love our giant nephew! Does he have Ian beat by much at 2 months?
Yup that is one big boy!!! I am going to have to start lifting weights so I will be able to hold him when I finally get to meet him in person.
I love the family picture at the top of your blog! What a beautiful family!!
Is that the outfit Ian wore his first Easter?
Ian's stats at 2 months were 25.5 inches, 13.6 lbs, and 40.5 cm. And I thought Ian was big!!! :)
Wow, he is over two pounds bigger!! That is awesome!! Ian better watch out Mac is going to catch up fast!
Post a Comment