The day after Christmas, we loaded our family into our minivan and headed out West to Grandpa and Grandnana's for Christmas in Snyder, Texas! We enjoyed the couple of days we were able to spend with my family! I have an older brother and a younger brother, and we have NINE kids between the three of us!!! And I LOVE it when we can all be together!!! It's special to me for Ian and Mac to get to play with all of their cousins since we live so far from them. It's times like these that remind me of my childhood...being at my Grandma and Grandad's house with all my aunts and uncles and many, many, many cousins at Christmas!!! I love being with my family!
Family Picture
Me and my Aunt Teresa
{She lives in Alaska, so it's always a special treat whenever I get to see her!!! And she LOVES being Auntie Santa to all of our babies!!!}
{She lives in Alaska, so it's always a special treat whenever I get to see her!!! And she LOVES being Auntie Santa to all of our babies!!!}

My older brother Chris, Sydney & Baby Wade
Rachel and Ian

Miles

Grandnana and Baby Wade
Mackers

My younger brother, Aaron

We have a Christmas tradition when it comes to opening presents with my family! Maybe you could call it teaching our children patience! They would tell you it's more like torture! Presents are opened one at a time beginning with the oldest grandchild down to the youngest. So instead of Christmas fun lasting 30 seconds, it lasts more like an hour!
Rachel - 9 years old

The older kids loved their desks they got from Aunt Billie! They had a great time setting them up with some of their Christmas presents and playing!














No comments:
Post a Comment