God gave us the most precious gift of all when He gave us His perfect Son, Jesus. After the Christmas Eve service at church, our family and Big Mac and Meme celebrated God's gift to us with a party . . . A Happy Birthday Jesus party!!!







~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Ian enjoyed learning about the true meaning of Christmas this year! After Christmas last year I bought the boys each a small manger scene for their rooms. During story time before bed, Ian held his little stable, and we would talk about Mary and Joseph and Baby Jesus and the Special Star and then read from his bible for toddlers the story of Jesus' birth. As we read about each of them in the story, Ian would point them out to me in his little stable. I loved this sweet time with my boy teaching him about the true meaning of Christmas!


3 comments:
How cool is that! I will have to remember that for next year! We tried to teach that concept this year, but Cooper kept saying, "No, it's my birthday!" I think this idea is great!!!! Thanks for sharing!
I love that idea. We planned to make cupcakes this year to celebrate, but ran out of time. Next year!
I am so thankful that Ian and Mac have parents that will take the time to teach them the things in life that are most important. Thanks for being those parents. Love you both.
Post a Comment