
Ian and Mac had their three-year and one-year well checks on Tuesday! It's no secret our boys are big! But Oh My Word!!!! Could they slow down a little bit...PLEASE!!!!
IAN MICHAEL
37.6 pounds (92%)
40 inches (91%)
Our three-year-old big boy is the size of an average five-year-old!!!
MAC ANDREW
28.1 pounds (96%)
33 inches (99%)
Our one-year-old is the height of a two-and-a-half-year-old and the weight of a 20-month-old!!!
If I had one wish, I would wish Ian and Mac to stop growing . . . just for a little while . . . or maybe for a long while!!! This week has been a rough one for this momma!!! My boys are growing way too fast!!!
I'm trying not to blink . . .
IAN MICHAEL
37.6 pounds (92%)
40 inches (91%)
Our three-year-old big boy is the size of an average five-year-old!!!
MAC ANDREW
28.1 pounds (96%)
33 inches (99%)
Our one-year-old is the height of a two-and-a-half-year-old and the weight of a 20-month-old!!!
If I had one wish, I would wish Ian and Mac to stop growing . . . just for a little while . . . or maybe for a long while!!! This week has been a rough one for this momma!!! My boys are growing way too fast!!!
I'm trying not to blink . . .
1 comment:
I know how you feel!!! Rachel is turning 10 this year....that is double digits!! It is not fair how fast they grow.
You sure did get a cute picture of your boys!! Yay!!
Post a Comment