The LORD is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song. Psalm 28:7
Jen is my best friend. She is my sister at heart. She and her husband, Travis, have prayed for the blessing of a child for many, many years. Their prayers were answered with the pregnancy and birth of their son, Hudson Parker, on January 9th of last year. It was known from early on in the pregnancy that precious Hudson would not have a long life on this earth but an eternity in Heaven with Jesus. Their faith in the Lord never wavered, never failed.
Anique is a precious and dear friend of mine as well. She is a gift to me and holds a special place in my heart. Anique took care of my firstborn son when I went back to work. She and her husband, Brooks, have prayed for the blessing of a child for many, many years. Though their trials were many, they trusted in the Lord and His perfect plan for their family.
God is faithful.
Their journeys have been hard, harder than I think I could bear. My own faith has been strengthened through their trials. I have learned prayer is not just a word spoken. It is the desperate cries from the broken hearts of His children yearning for His perfect will to be done, even if it's not what we desire. Regardless, He is faithful.
Together, Jen and Anique shared a precious time in each of their lives. . .pregnancy!!! And now each of them have their own precious blessings to love!!! And I am so incredibly happy for them!!!!!!
~ J O Y ~
Jen is my best friend. She is my sister at heart. She and her husband, Travis, have prayed for the blessing of a child for many, many years. Their prayers were answered with the pregnancy and birth of their son, Hudson Parker, on January 9th of last year. It was known from early on in the pregnancy that precious Hudson would not have a long life on this earth but an eternity in Heaven with Jesus. Their faith in the Lord never wavered, never failed.
Anique is a precious and dear friend of mine as well. She is a gift to me and holds a special place in my heart. Anique took care of my firstborn son when I went back to work. She and her husband, Brooks, have prayed for the blessing of a child for many, many years. Though their trials were many, they trusted in the Lord and His perfect plan for their family.
God is faithful.
Their journeys have been hard, harder than I think I could bear. My own faith has been strengthened through their trials. I have learned prayer is not just a word spoken. It is the desperate cries from the broken hearts of His children yearning for His perfect will to be done, even if it's not what we desire. Regardless, He is faithful.
Together, Jen and Anique shared a precious time in each of their lives. . .pregnancy!!! And now each of them have their own precious blessings to love!!! And I am so incredibly happy for them!!!!!!
~ J O Y ~
~ Young Couples Christmas Party -12/3/10 ~




~ Introducing Baby Presley Kate -
born 3/22/2011 ~
born 3/22/2011 ~












3 comments:
Thanks for that blog Cara! I take things for granted sometimes...yes even my babies. Thank you for the reminder of how precious a gift our little ones truly are. Love you!
This post made me cry! God is soooo good!
Cara,
Thank you for letting the world now the joy that these two are experiencing! I am thrilled to death and my heart is smiling for both families. Please give them my love and congratulations!! PRAISE GOD!!!
Post a Comment