Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spot Anything New. . .







. . .My Baby's Got A New Hairdo!!!

3 comments:

Chris and Alanna said...

What cute pictures of such a grown up looking Mac!! I love his hair...very handsome!!

SpiveyTales said...

Looking good! ;)

Melissa said...

Mac is getting so big! I can't believe he is Abby's age, they are total opposites. I realized yesterday that the PJ's she was wearing were 3-6 months! Thank you for your sweet note, I just love reading your blog and seeing your boys smiley faces. You and Bo are such great parents! I saw Ian on Tuesday at his school his red hair caught my eye, I did a triple take! I had gone to sign Drew up for their homeschooling school on Thursday's. So, maybe I'll see you in the halls next year. Maybe we can stay after and let hte kids play and we can catch up!
Melissa