. . .BABY!!!!
~ 18 weeks pregnant ~
We are expecting our third little bundle of joy in February of 2012!!!!
Ian has told me I have a girl, a lady, a baby elephant, and Mackers in my belly!! We'll see if any of his guesses are correct!! We'll be finding out just who we will be welcoming into our growing family in a week!!!!
We're excited about the new addition to our family!!!
"Children are a gift of the Lord..."
Psalm 127:3
We're excited about the new addition to our family!!!
"Children are a gift of the Lord..."
Psalm 127:3

5 comments:
You look just beautiful!!! I can't wait to hear your exciting news next week!! I really can't believe it is already time to find out....man that was fast!!!
WHOA!! Congrats!!! I bet those big brothers are over the moon! :)
~Laura
I can't wait to see if there is a baby elephant in your belly! Too cute!!!! Congrats to you and your sweet fam! So very exciting!!! ; )
You look great!!! We're so excited!!! Love you all!
hope its a girl!!! just as long as it is a health baby girl or boy. god bless your growing family. linda
Post a Comment