At the beginning of the school year, every kid at Ian's new school received a plain canvas school bag to take to school every day. We were told to be creative, decorate it, and make it fun for our child so that he would recognize his bag! Well, this bag decorating thing has been on my to-do list for a month now, but I finally got it done!!! It's hand sewn, so who knows how well it will hold up. The best part of the project was seeing Ian so excited about his school bag's makeover, which made my heart smile!!!






4 comments:
Cara, you did a GREAT job! How cute! He looks so proud of it too! Sure am missing those precious boys. Tell them hi and give them a kiss from Grammy and Papaw.
too cute, cara!!!! ian looks so proud!
Way to go Mom!!! Ian's bag looks awesome!!! I bet you had a lot of fun making it too!! Ian looks like he just loves his bag makeover!!
So cute! I love it! Sewing is on my wish/to-do list of things to learn. Way to go Mama!
Post a Comment