Monday, October 10, 2011

Baby McLeod #3. . .

It's a. . .

. . .BOY!!!!! 
 
Tye Matthew

*  *  *  *  *

We are overjoyed with the addition of a third little boy to our family!!!!  Baby Tye will fit right in with his two older brothers, Ian and Mac!  Oh, the adventures we will have with our three little boys!!!

Beau and I are praying the Lord will guide us as we seek to raise all of our boys to be courageous men of God!!!  What an honor and a privilege it is to be their parents!!!  We are excited to see what the Lord has for our three little men!!!

Sons are a heritage from the Lord.
Psalm 127:3

2 comments:

JOHNNIE said...

We can't wait for little Tye Matthew to be here. I wonder if he will look like Ian or Mackers. I can't believe you already have a name. Goose wont talk names with me until week 36...I'm not kidding. He doesn't see the point until then. Plus it doesn't help that I can't decide if I think this one is a little he or she.

Chris and Alanna said...

I could not be happier for y'all, Cara!! I think three little boys will be precious!! As sweet as Mac and Ian are you can't go wrong with another. We already love little Tye Matthew so much and can't wait to meet that new little redhead.