Each December since we've had our little ones, we've sent out photo Christmas cards. It just wasn't meant to be this year. :( We'll be back to sending out Christmas cards next year with another little boy in our family picture!
One of my besties, Emily, just four short days before having her precious baby girl Caroline, was kind enough to agree to the challenge of trying to get a decent family picture of our family. Even though we didn't send out Christmas cards, I still wanted to try to get a picture of our family. It was a challenge. And neither one of the boys were all that excited about it...hence the challenge. But between the pictures I took and what Emily was able to get, we came away with some sweet pictures to look back on in years to come. Thank you, Emily!
~ Family Pictures
December 2011 ~









4 comments:
LOVE the last one. It is picture perfect!
Those are great Cara! I will agree family picture are always a challenge, but even if we come away with one good one then I think we won!! Our families are growing and changing so fast, so it's important to me to document(through pictures) as much as possible...that's why I love blogging. Its so much fun to look back. Love y'all!
We all LOVE your pictures!! The kids really like the last one, of course! They also like the one where Ian is doing Kong Fu Panda arms!! Ian and Mac are so handsome and growing so fast...it is hard to believe. You will be so glad you have these pictures to look back on and so will your boys.
Super Cute!
Post a Comment