Thursday, May 3, 2012

Photographic Proof We're A Family of Five. . .

 

We met with Kimberly, of Eden Grace Photography, a mom to three little ones herself and budding photographer who is beginning a new adventure into the world of photography.  She was just wonderful to work with, and fortunately for us, just the right price!  Happy Early Mother's Day to me!

Our boys surprised us and were relatively well-behaved during our photo shoot.  Ian has come a long way gladly flashing his "handsome smile" at Ms. Kimberly's camera!  Gives me hope for future family photo shoots with the rest of the pack!  I was so happy with the results!  Kimberly has a bright future ahead of her!  Here are some of my favorites!






















An attempt at the end of our photo shoot of an all boys photo ended in tears from all three!  It was quite funny, actually!  And...we're done!



I'm beyond happy to have photographic proof of our new family, a family of five with the most precious three little boys God could have ever blessed me and Beau with!!! 
Thanks to Kimberly for capturing our family at such a precious stage in our lives!!

5 comments:

Chris and Alanna said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I am SO happy you got some pictures of your little family!!! The perfect Mother's Day present!! The pictures are all so sweet! The ones of Ian are exceptionally good!! He did bring his handsome smile. I guess you just pushed your luck with trying to get one of all three of the boys.:0) Your family is so precious and we love y'all so very much!!

JOHNNIE said...

Wow...those are wonderful! I know you must be so excited to have them. We love y'all.

The White Family said...

Beautiful pictures!!! You family is so precious!

Courtney said...

They are all so precious! I don't know how I would pick a favorite one. You should be one proud Momma!!!

Deb said...

Oh they are so good! She did a great job and it appears it went fairly smoothly. Love you!