Beau was "watching" the boys while I took a depo this afternoon. He sent me this video! I watched it during a break and had to try to contain myself from smiling and almost laughing for the rest of my depo. My depo involved a death and wasn't supposed to be funny!
Memories. . .my boys sure made them today!!!
Ian calls lotion soap.
Maybe he thought he was helping me clean! :)
And just in case you can't tell, Ian's helper, Mackers, has "soap" all over his little face!
Maybe he thought he was helping me clean! :)
And just in case you can't tell, Ian's helper, Mackers, has "soap" all over his little face!
3 comments:
I probably woke up Bryan tonight laughing at this. LOL.
Oh.... I loved the way Ian said that! Funny for sure!! Why does this always happen when Daddy is in charge? I bet that was a fun clean up.:0) I bet your floor is really shinning.
Too funny! Well, probably not for Beau...I bet your house smelled like summertime!!
Post a Comment