Although Mac doesn't look too excited about his first day of school this year, he actually was!!! He was not, however, excited to have his picture taken!! And I thought that was hilarious! Beau didn't see the humor that I did. Oh well.
When we took Ian to his first day of school last week, Mac thought he was getting to go too and cried when he realized he wasn't staying. He loves his school!
Once we got there, Mac happily marched down the hall to his classroom and walked right in. There were no tears! He was ready to play!
I'm excited my little boy is back in school!! He was so happy when I picked him up!! And he's even said a few words after coming home from his first day! My favorite word he's said today...Mama! Made my heart so happy!!!






2 comments:
Looks like he was happy to be there. Mean ole mama, taking his picture so early in the morning.
Mama is about the sweetest word there is...until they start screaming it at you. That is awesome he has started saying a few more words!! I agree with you, the crying pictures are funny. Poor little guy! I am so glad he likes his school. I hope he has a great year and learns lots of new words!
Post a Comment