I like to send friends and family photo Christmas cards every year. So every year around this time Beau and I scrape up every bit of courage we have to brave a photo shoot...with three small children...who all have minds of their own...of which do not include willingly participating in a family photo session. ;)
We have taken family pictures in December every year since our first little man became a part of our family and have sent out cards all but one year. I consider it well worth the pain and suffering we have had to endure in order to be able to look back and see just how much our family has grown and changed in such a relatively short amount of time!
December 2012's pictures were taken by Jill Harper of Selah Photography. We left the session not knowing if she'd gotten a single good shot but were pleasantly surprised with the results! Poor Tye wasn't feeling well so it was hard getting his sweet smiles out of him. When we got home, he was running a 104 temp!
All in all we had a good session with no meltdowns and five pairs of eyes looking at the camera for what turned out to be a perfect family picture! It was a Christmas miracle!
These are precious times with our little
men! And I am incredibly happy to have a yearly reminder we can look back on and be reminded just how blessed we are as a family!







2 comments:
These pictures are all wonderful! I know you will look back and be so happy you have them. You would never know Tye didn't feel good. All 3 boys are so happy and handsome!!
Handsome little boys and a beatiful family especially designed by the Lord!
Post a Comment