Ian.
Oh how my heart overflows with love for you, my sweet, sweet boy!!! You are truly a special gift to me. God has given you such a tender heart for your mommy, and I cherish it deeply. You are a reflection of me in so many ways it scares me sometimes. A constant reminder to continue to work on who I am so I can be the influence I need to be for my precious babies. I want you to know you are loved by your mommy more than you can ever imagine!!! I love you more than 1,033, your favorite number to tell me how much you love me!!! Thank you for being just who you are, perfect in every way God made you to be!!!



1 comment:
Awww so sweet and its a bond that is never broken. He is precious and you are a good Mommy!
Post a Comment