Tuesday, November 12, 2013

You've Been Booed!

One day in early October, the boys and I came home to a neat little surprise waiting for us on our doorstep!


You've Been Booed!

 
There was a bag full of fun goodies and a letter explaining just what You've Been Booed! was with an attached list of five or six names of families from our Connection Class at church.


I loved it and had so much fun gathering fun goodies to surprise the next unsuspecting family!!

Clear baggies and cute ribbon from my craft stash jazzed it up a bit.

A few fun things for mom and stickers and glow sticks for the kids.

Our You've Been Booed! surprise is all ready to go!

Isn't this such a fun idea?!!
 

The little boys and I dropped it off.
It may seem silly, but I was really excited!!

It was a little hot out that day, and since there were some chocolate treats, we checked back after picking Ian up from school to see if the surprise had been discovered...and it had!!

Thanks to Cassie for starting such a fun holiday treat!!!

2 comments:

Chris and Alanna said...

We have been "Booed" several times. It is a lot of fun!! The kids like to give and receive!! There is something similar for Christmas time if you want to start something fun in your neighborhood. It is called "Elfed" if I remember from last year.

Deb said...

Cute idea! Sounds like fun.