Friday, August 26, 2016

A Little Wiggle...

We sent our Mackers to school this morning with one less tooth in his head!!  It has been just barely hanging on for a while now.  Everyday I would ask, "Can I have a little wiggle?"  And sometimes he would let me see just how loosey goose it was and sometimes he wouldn't.  Before bed last night after brushing his teeth, Daddy asked this time.  And with a little wiggle, the tooth fell right out!!  Mac had a traumatic experience the first time he lost a tooth, which has been a while now.  This time he knows his tooth will grow back but still was a little upset that he didn't get to wiggle it out himself.  He came into our bedroom at about 4:45 this morning because he found a little something under his pillow!  The tooth fairy left him $5 for his tooth.  He thinks she actually turned his tooth into money!! :)  He is a little concerned about "my weird voith."  He was trying to tell me something and tried to say, "Mommy says," but it sounded more like, "Mommy sayths"!  "Uhhh!!  Why I got a weird voith?!?!!"  I'm hoping he gets used to his cute "weird voith" soon!!  Love his new toothless smile!!  The other tooth will be out soon!!

1 comment:

Chris and Alanna said...

That is funny that he noticed his voice changed! I love his new smile with the missing tooth! He will be singing "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" this year!! I bet little Tye Guy is a pro at riding the bus by now. So sweet that you were there to check on him.