Sunday, August 28, 2016

Tye's First Bus Ride. . .

So. . .I might have needed to see that my baby made it safely from one school to the next on his first day!!  I sat in my van parked at the elementary school for what seemed like forever for a glimpse of him climbing onto the little white bus as a big Free-K boy but gave up and decided to wait for him at his next school for the day.  This half day of Pre-K to half day of daycare is new for all of us, including the school and daycare...so it took them a while.  I tried to park where he wouldn't be able to see me. The bus arrived and guess who was the first one off the bus?! He seemed to be the leader of the pack!! I stayed a minute to just watch how big our little boy seemed to be in that moment.  After I picked him up, I asked if he liked riding the bus, and he said, "Yes.  I was with all the little kids."  Wonder what he thinks he is?!?!  :)

~     ~     ~    ~     ~
 





~     ~     ~     ~     ~
 
And here is Mac's first bus ride from PPCD to his little daycare at the time, as posted on my Instagram.   He was barely three. . .

A photo posted by @beaucara on

1 comment:

gwen said...

Cara, I love your posts! I especially love Macs "weird voith" post! The boys are so cute and it was so neat to see how excited they were about starting school this year. We "mamas" just want our babies to be happy, no matter how young or old they are. much love, aunt gwenie