Seems like this pregnancy is zooming by without us knowing where the weeks have gone!!! Here we are at 18 weeks with only a couple of weeks left until we find out just who this baby is!!! It's incredibly hard to believe we're already almost halfway through this pregnancy!!! Where oh where have the last four and a half months gone?!?!
I wish I would have been more consistent in taking weekly pictures of my ever growing belly. I guess it's easy to forget to grab the camera when you're busy with an 18-month-old!!! One thing's for sure. I definitely started showing a lot earlier this go-round! Here are the ones we've taken thus far.
12 Weeks 4 Days
I wish I would have been more consistent in taking weekly pictures of my ever growing belly. I guess it's easy to forget to grab the camera when you're busy with an 18-month-old!!! One thing's for sure. I definitely started showing a lot earlier this go-round! Here are the ones we've taken thus far.
12 Weeks 4 Days



7 comments:
You are looking beautiful Cara! I started showing way earlier with Lucas too. I would say get your rest -- but I know with Ian that isn't likely!
I'm so excited for you! I saw Jennifer last night at the Women's dinner and was able to congratulate her. I didn't even know you were pregnant until I read your blog! That is so exciting, we're only a few days apart! Maybe I'll see you at a doctor's appointment since the waiting room is where I seem to see tons of people I know. Enjoy the blessing of being pregnant!
Wow, you are growing!!! You look great!! I can't wait to find out what you are having in just a couple of weeks. You are right, the weeks are flying by!
It was good to talk to you yesterday. Glad you had a good birthday.
You look great!! I can't wait to find out if you are having a baby boy or girl!!!
Beautiful as ever! :) These pictures really emphasize how far you've come! 2 more weeks!!!! :)
I love love love Japanese Palace!!! Been going there forever. :) You look great and I know you cant wait to see if you are having a boy or girl!!!
Man Cara! You are out doing me with the baby bump again...I guess you just one of those women that really shows. I am 20 wks and people are still afraid to ask if I am pregnant, for fear that I have just gained a few!!! LOL!!! We love y'all...hope you make it out this way soon!
Post a Comment