Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thank You, Mom!!!

My Mom stayed with us after Mac was born. She's amazing!!! If I ever have a daughter of my own, I hope I take as good of care of her as my Mom has taken care of me in getting ready for the arrival of my babies and after we brought them home! Her devotion to me and the care she has given me during this sweet time has touched my heart in such a special way. The things she has done for me and my family are too numerous to list in one blog post. She is the ultimate at cleaning, organizing, and cooking. She anticipates and knows my needs before they are spoken. She understands me more than anyone. She's my Mom. And I am so happy to be her daughter!

The two little words "thank you" just aren't enough, Mom! But they're all I have to give you. So "Thank You" from the bottom of my heart for your loving support, for your incredible help, for your focused attention on me, for being my Mom. Thank you for your love for me and my family and for all you have done for us.

I Love You!!!

* * * * *

~ Mac 11 days old with his Granny ~




* * * * *

One of the fun things we did while Mom was here was we played in our room. Decorated that is! She hung curtains, put matching lamp shades on lamp bases we already had, and hung stuff over our bed. We even got the dogs new beds! And we absolutely LOVE how it turned out!!! It's beautiful!!! And I had to share it with you because I am just so proud of the transformation! So here you go!





And here is our "changing station" for Mac while he's staying in our room in the bassinet.


This curio cabinet was my Mom's at one time. We updated it, put new light bulbs in it, and then I placed a few things in it. This piece of furniture is especially special to me because it was my Mom's and now it is mine. It's got a couple of empty shelves I hope to fill soon.

We also played in our bathroom! It turned out great! All that's really left is getting rid of the wallpaper!




No comments: