
I am 28.6 pounds (90%)! Dr. Dickey says I am the size of an average 34-month-old in weight!
I am 34 inches (98%)! Dr. Dickey says I am the size of an average 28-month-old in height!
My head measures 48 centimeters (71%)! Dr. Dickey says my head is the size of an average 22-month-old!
I guess that makes me a BIG BOY!!!!
I am 34 inches (98%)! Dr. Dickey says I am the size of an average 28-month-old in height!
My head measures 48 centimeters (71%)! Dr. Dickey says my head is the size of an average 22-month-old!
I guess that makes me a BIG BOY!!!!
3 comments:
So fun! Jack if 25 months and 26 pounds! Love the big pic on the blog:)
He has surpassed Jasmine!!!
I'm sure Beau is loving that he has a big boy!!!! Coop was only 20 lbs. at his 12 month appt!!!! He's got some catching up to do!
Post a Comment