Monday, June 22, 2009

Backblogs & Photographs

I am backlogged with backblogs!!!!! Backblogs? Yes, that's a term I made up -- at least I think I did -- to mean my pile of stuff I want to blog about is, well, piling up! I'm backblogged! I like to go in somewhat of a chronological order but not today!!!!

We had our pictures made with Dana Perkins of Tin Star Photography on Friday at the Dallas Arboretum. Ian hadn't had professional pictures taken since last October, and it was time for what I hope will be a tradition in this family for many years to come, Father's Day pictures! Dana is a wonderful photographer to work with and, thankfully, an affordable photographer with an extraordinary talent behind the camera lens. And I just had to share the preview photographs of our session she posted on her blog! You can see them here. What a treasure!!!!!

2 comments:

Chris and Alanna said...

What GREAT pictures Cara!!! I love them!!! Ian is just adorable!! It looks like he was a bit more cooperative than Kate was during our photo session.

JOHNNIE said...

I am so jealous!! Y'all photograph so well!! Those are great Cara, what a tradition to have!