Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cradle for Mac

Mac will be staying in our room for the first few months of his little life. I found this adorable cradle on craigslist.com for a great price! With a few coats of spray paint, some sweet light green bedding, and, of course, the cute little car Anique made for him, I think this cradle turned out just perfect for our baby boy!




4 comments:

Chris and Alanna said...

The cradle looks great!!! I can't wait to see a sweet little red headed boy lying in it!! Just one more week!!!

Adriane and Bryan said...

So cute!

SpiveyTales said...

Looks great! :)

Stacy said...

Cara -- we are so excited for you guys!! The only thing better than having one little boy is having two little boys!!! And Mac and Lucas have the same middle name:) We are praying for you as you prepare to welcome Mac and we are so thankful that everything turned out well with Ian! Can't wait to see pictures! Oh -- the cradle is adorable:)