Here's our big, big boy on his birthday! And here are his 2-year stats!
Weight: 34 pounds (95%)
Height: 38 1/4 inches (99%)
Head Circumference: 50 centimeters (82%)
According to Dr. Dickey's calculations, Ian is the average size of a 3 1/2 year old!!! And when he is fully grown, his predicted height is 6 feet 5 inches!!!!
Hard for his Mommy and Daddy to imagine!!!


And here is our little guy at two weeks old! And here are his two-week stats!
Weight: 9.1 1/4 pounds (96%)
Height: 22 1/2 inches (63%)
Head Circumference: 37 centimeters (51%)
Weight: 9.1 1/4 pounds (96%)
Height: 22 1/2 inches (63%)
Head Circumference: 37 centimeters (51%)
Mac successfully gained his birth weight back by his two-week appointment! Yea, Mac! And yea, Mommy!




3 comments:
This third picture down looks just like Luke, but not so much the other two. So precious! But I don't think you have two look a likes, which is what I was expecting. Grammy
What a big boy Ian is going to be!!! He is going to be the same size and his uncles!!! He is going to have Luke beat. Luke is supposed to be about 6 ft even.
I am loving all the pictures you are getting of Mac. They are so good!! I am impressed with your photography!!
SO SWEET! Can't wait to meet him - I think it hilarious that your sweet babies are in the 90s! Marlys is still in the tenth:) max just hit 37 pounds! LOL! Love ya'll.
Post a Comment