Thursday, February 18, 2010

One Precious Week Old . . .









I took these precious pictures of Mac one week to the minute of his birthday.
He is such a wonderful little blessing!!!

8 comments:

Deb said...

Oh he is so precious. Wish I could have held him today and seen all of you. I am missing my boys! Precious pictures, Cara

JOHNNIE said...

Oh my...he looks just like a mini Beau! I love the bear...where did you get it?

Cara said...

Johnnie,

Debbie, Mac's Grammy, got it for him from a baby boutique in Midland. I think it's called Le Bebe Boutique. I just love it! It's so soft.

SpiveyTales said...

Seriously...so sweet! He is too precious and looks so comfy!!

bethanyjones said...

Hey is so beautiful!!!! Such a perfect little blessing! I want to kiss on the bit ole lips!!! = )

Chris and Alanna said...

I think he has grown since Monday!! All that eating and sleeping is really paying off! Such sweet pictures, Cara!

Brent and Rachel Fisher said...

So sweet. He is a mini-Beau and those bears are soooo soft. I can't wait to meet him!

Joshua, Jenni-brooke and Kiersten-brooke Leeper said...

Those are the sweetest pictures!!! Don't you just love that bear mat? Kiersten still loves hers!!